Never Lose Access to Your Data
CSaaS Remote Backups is a comprehensive off-site backup solution hosted and managed by Carolina Software as a Service. You only need to install a software tool on your workstation or server, and you’re ready to backup your data to our servers in a secure data center facility in the Veach-Baley Federal Building in Asheville, NC. This provides the protection of having an off-site backup of your data at a fraction of the cost and complexity of a tape library system. The data is encrypted and compressed at your location before it is sent to us, and utilizes your internet bandwidth very efficiently and securely.
CSaaS Remote Backups supports backup of:
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Lotus Domino/Notes 5.0 or above
- Oracle 8i or above
- MySQL 3.2.4 or above
- Windows System State
- Outlook and Outlook Express
- Important Personal Settings, e.g. Desktop, Favorite, My Documents and History etc.
- Other Common files, e.g. *.doc, *.xls, etc
- Daily Backup of your files such as Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Exchange Server, Lotus Domino / Notes and Oracle Databases.
- Fully automated. No administration required.
- Send business data offsite to a secure data center.
- Protect business data against natural disasters, such as fires or floods as well as terrorist attacks.
- Saves you time and money.
- Easy to deploy and maintain
- Secure 128-bit SSL Communication
- All communications between CSaaS Backup Server and your computer are transported in a 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) channel. Although all your backup files travel through a public network (internet), eavesdroppers have no knowledge of what has been exchanged.
Restrict access to data by IP addresses
You can restrict access to your backup files from a set of IP addresses that you’ve defined. If someone tries to access your data from an IP address not on your defined list, their access will be denied. This additional security ensures backup files are not open to all locations, even if the username and password is known.
Encrypting keys are not stored by CSaaS
The encryption key used to encrypt your files resides on your computer and is known only to you. It is never transmitted to our servers. Therefore, although we have access to the files that are stored on our backup server, we have no knowledge of the content of the backup files. This helps insure that your company can confirm to HIPAA requirements while storing your confidential data offsite.
CSaaS Backups as a Service automatically updates your backup client software each time we make new enhancements to our product available. There’s no need to waste your valuable time keeping software up to date.
Start your 30 Day Trial Now!